From the prairie grasslands to the high mountains, Alberta's flora is diverse and fascinating. Discover the beauty and plant lore of the province in this extraordinary book:
* More than 1000 colour photos
* Over 700 primary species and over 300 secondary species of native and naturalized plants in 115 families
* Clear descriptions to help identify plants
* Habitat notes, range maps and similar species descriptions
* Intriguing notes about edible plants, native and historical uses, and origins of plant names
* Photo keys to plant types as well as plant families
* Illustrated glossary.