Greatest Moments in Canadian Hockey is a fan-tastic collection of stories about the players, teams, coaches and moments that changed the game forever. These memorable highlights stand out as significant markers in the history of Canadian hockey:
• Wayne Gretzky scoring his 802nd goal to become the NHL's all-time leading goal scorer
• Bob Baun's winning goal in the 1964 Stanley Cup final while skating on a broken foot
• Paul Henderson leaping into the air after scoring the winning goal in the 1972 summit series against the Soviet Union
• the story behind Jacques "Jack the Snake" Plante's decision to become the first goalie to wear a face mask
• Bill Barilko's famous--and final--goal in Toronto's 1951 Stanley Cup victory, an event immortalized by the Tragically Hip in the song "Fifty Mission Cap"
• the death of Howie Morenz--one of the greatest athletes to ever play the game--in an on-ice accident
• the riots in Montreal that broke out in 1955 after Canadiens superstar Maurice "Rocket" Richard was suspended for the season after an on-ice brawl.
And many more stories...