This is the third in a series of books for young hockey players by former Edmonton Oilers defensive star Dr. Randy Gregg, who now practices sports medicine. His drills emphasize safety and fun for participants. Highlights include
• illustrated, easy to follow drills
• clear instructions for teaching and execution
• descriptive diagrams for on-ice play
• both technical and dynamic drills for each skill
• drill expansions for more advanced players
• suggestions for getting the most out of a practice
• blank & sample practice plans to help with organizing a complete practice.