This colourful, easy-to-use guide will help you identify more than 300 species of trees, shrubs, wildflowers, grasses, mosses, lichens and ferns found in the boreal forest of Northeastern Ontario and adjacent areas.
Forest Plants of Northeastern Ontario includes:
* More than 300 colour photographs
* Nearly 350 original line drawings
* Clear descriptions to help identify plants in the field
* Notes on edible plants and native uses of plants
* Colour-coded thumbtabs for major sections.
This handy book will be an essential addition to your backpack or bookshelf, whether you are a naturalist, dayhiker or armchair explorer.