Full of passionate, tragic and bizarre tales, this book profiles some of the most amazing love stories in Canada. From imaginary loves to pairs that shaped the country's history, read about these legendary romances of the past and today:
• Pierre Sevigny and Gerda Munsinger, the scandalous affair that rocked the nation
• Celine Dion and Rene Angelil, Canadian music's favourite pair
• Sir Wilfrid Laurier's close relationship with his partner's wife
• Francis Rattenbury and Alma Packenham, a romance destined for tragedy
• The on-ice sparks between Jamie Sale and David Pelletier
• Rick and Amanda Hansen's marriage of love and perseverance
• Marie La Tour's desperate bid to save her husband and regain Fort La Tour
• Georges and Pauline Vanier, a love that was big enough for all humankind
• The Black Donnellys' murderous marriage
• Prince Edward, the Duke of Kent, and his beloved Julie
• Wayne Gretzky and Janet Jones, Canada's fairy-tale couple.
And many more...