The rich history of Pennsylvania is filled with the unexplained: frightening specters, mysterious apparitions and haunted buildings. Join Dan Asfar as he recounts the Keystone State's most intriguing ghost stories:
* Phantoms materialize and eerie lights flash at historic Gettysburg, America's most famous -- and haunted -- battlefield
* In a fountain at the notorious Baleroy Mansion in Philadelphia, a young boy sees a skull in place of his own reflection -- a strange premonition of his sudden death a month later
* Every New Year's Day, the spirit of colonial war hero Anthony Wayne wanders Route 322, still frustrated that his earthly remains were buried in separate graves
* A three-year-old girl takes a fatal fall while her father paints her portrait, causing it to be inexplicably possessed by her forlorn spirit
* While painting a mural on the walls of a Millvale church, renowned painter Maxo Vanka is visited by the terrifying specter of a long-dead priest
* Two mysterious suicides cause a spike in paranormal activity in Tamaqua's haunted Elks Club
* Under the influence of an otherworldly force, a backwoods recluse kills a man, initiating a bizarre chain of events on Hawk Mountain
* Deceased convicts, driven to insanity by abuse, return to haunt the Eastern State Penitentiary, the first prison where solitary confinement was used
* Plaintive choral strains waft over Loyalsock Creek near Williamsport -- a lasting reminder of a young woman's death.
With strange and often terrifying consequences, Pennsylvania ghosts appear in Pittsburgh, Radnor, Newtown, Lancaster, Hollidaysburg, Bedford, Altoona, New Hope, London Britain Township and more.